POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo opinions wanted : Re: logo opinions wanted Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: logo opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 7 Mar 2004 05:33:36
Message: <404afa80$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in message
> One tiny thing, the white spot at the center is a little
> distracting maybe?

Which white spot? Do you mean the white outlined hole in the centre?
I've removed the white outline from the version on my web page, so there's
nothing white in the centre, but there's still a hole there.

Does this version look okay to you?: www.evilsuperbrain.com
Or should I get rid of the hole altogether?

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com